Lillian Too Living With Good Feng Shui
This book makes a fabulous gift book for oneself, for friends and loved ones. As well as being an excellent guide on how YOU too can practice feng shui - with scores of real life examples (all illustrated) - it also makes a delightfully charming read.
This book makes a fabulous gift book for oneself, friends and loved ones. As well as being an excellent guide on how YOU too can practice feng shui - with scores of real life examples (all illustrated) - it also makes a delightfully charming read.
The book includes:
- Over 360 full colour photographs spanning over 30 years of Lillian Too's personal use and practice of feng shui
- Charts and diagrams to illustrate examples
- Over 400 examples of real feng shui at work
- Handy and easy to use feng shui tips to highlight important key points in the practice of feng shui.
- Part 1 - Entrances
- Part 2 - My Living Area
- Part 3 - The Wonders of Water
- Part 4 - Dining Auspicious
- Part 5 - Outdoor Living & 11A
- Part 6 - My Garden
- Part 7 - High Lamas Come Visiting
- Part 8 - Signing Off on a High Note
This book is the first of its kind in the world, written by the world's favourite writer on feng shui. It gives readers an in-depth look into Lillian Too's home, office, work and personal spaces. This is a feng shui book that you will keep on your coffee table, not your bookshelf. It is a book you will refer to again and again. The pictures are moving and inspiring, and Lillian describes every point she puts across with a view to mentoring her readers. You can feel Lillian's voice as you digest the priceless information within the pages of this lavishly illustrated read.
This book makes both a wonderful introduction to the fabulous science of feng shui as well as being an invaluable stepping stone to deepening one's practice of feng shui. A must-have for anyone interested in improving the quality of their lives, whether in terms of wealth, health, happiness, or discovering the spiritual arrangements that add the third dimension to feng shui practice.